ponedjeljak, 6. veljače 2017.

Valentine's Day



Valentine's Day is coming up fast and we've got the gift everyone's buzzing about.

Give a gift and get a gift at the same time! For a limited time, we're offering a special Valentine's Day package: Send life-changing honeybees to a family in need and pick up a box of decadent dark chocolate sea salt caramels for your special someone.

Bee sweet this Valentine's Day
Here's why this gift is buzzworthy: Whether this is your first Valentine's Day together or your hundredth, this gift is sure to make anyone feel loved. You can tell someone special they are your queen bee, or ask your new honey to bee yours forever — all while changing the lives of a family in need.

That's because giving a beehive is like giving someone a small business. A healthy beehive can double fruit and vegetable yields, transforming a family's struggles into a life of abundance and prosperity.

So, this Valentine's Day, show your honey how much you care, with a life-changing gift of bees and delicious sea salt caramels from Heifer International:

http://action.heifer.org/valentines-gift


With love,

Heifer International
 
 
© 2017 Heifer International1 World Avenue, Little Rock, AR 72202855.9HUNGER (855.948.6437) 
Ok, I know.  Everyone seems to have a different definition of “good” money.  For some, just making a little pocket money for movies or clothes is “good money”. For others, it’s not good money unless it can pay their mortgage payment or their rent.  Still others define “good money” as something that can get them the good things in life like fancy cars and expensive jewelry.
No matter what you definition of “good money” is, you’re probably not making as much as you want.  Am I right?   Very few people on this earth are truly satisfied with the amount of money they earn.  A lot of people these days are taking on a second or even third job just to make ends meet! If you’re one of those people, keep reading! I was once in the same position.  I was living paycheck to paycheck, sometimes having too many bills left at the end of the money. It was downright embarrassing.  But I was already working 60 hours a week.  I was killing myself 10 hours a day, 6 days a week!  My one day off I was too exhausted to enjoy. But a friend of mine told me he was making money on the internet.  I assumed it was with something raunchy or bordering on illegal, but when he showed me what he was doing, I was absolutely astonished! All he was doing was sending simple emails, and raking in the cash all day, every day!  Most days he didn’t even touch his computer except to check his stats.  It was pure autopilot money. I thought he surely wouldn’t teach me his secrets.  Why would he want the competition?  But I was so intrigued that I blurted out, “I wish I had the guts to beg you to teach me how to do this.” “Beg?  Come on, man!  Why do you think I told you about this in the first place?  If you want to learn, of course I’ll teach you!” Sure enough, he taught me everything he knew.  It took me a few months, but I was able to quit my day job and I’m making over THREE TIMES what I was when I was slaving for a jerk of a boss! Now I've put together all of that training and I'm giving it to you now for free.   You can get started with your training by going here now. Jobs 77, a nonprofit organization, makes it easy for donors like you to connect with causes and organizations that you care about. We don’t profit off of your contributions. If you support the work we’re doing here and want to continue helping advocacy organizations, please chip in a tip of   Click here to subscribe today or more.

Sincerely







Daily Kos Recommended

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar