četvrtak, 27. travnja 2017.

Pete Aguilar’s progressive campaign needs your help RIGHT NOW

RESPECTED FRIENDS
With Trump's election, we live in a pivotal moment in American history. This country will either move in the direction of an authoritarian government where the rich get richer and everyone else gets poorer, or we will successfully fight back and build a strong grassroots movement to create a government which represents all of us, not just Donald Trump and others in the billionaire class. That's the struggle we now face. No one can sit on the sidelines. Not now. The only way we win is when we stand together and fight back. I need your help to do that.The bad news is that Trump's agenda – huge tax breaks for billionaires, enormous increases in military spending, massive cuts in health care and programs that protect the elderly, the children, the sick and the poor, horrific attacks on environmental protection and scapegoating the immigrant community – constitutes the most reactionary set of policies in the modern history of our country.The good news is that the resistance to this extremist Trump/Republican agenda is growing rapidly. We saw that as millions participated in the Women's March in January. We saw that as hundreds of thousands attended rallies and town meetings in February and March to successfully defeat the Republican effort to repeal the Affordable Care Act and throw 24 million Americans off of their health insurance. We are seeing that now as people across the country are mobilizing for Green Day events to take on the fossil fuel industry, combat climate change and transform our energy system to energy efficiency and sustainable energy. When we launched our presidential campaign two years ago, I told you that victory would require the active participation of millions of Americans in every community across the country. That it would require nothing short of a political revolution to combat the demoralization so many feel about the political process. That's what I believed then. That's what I believe now. And that's what I am attempting to do.During the last several months I have visited a number of states where Donald Trump won. My message: working people must not support a president and a party beholden to powerful special interests and the top 1 percent. We cannot support a party which wants to divide us up by race, gender, religion, national origin or sexual orientation.I was in Wisconsin where progressives are determined to overcome the Trump victory in that state and elect candidates who, in 2018, will stand with working people and not the 1 percent. I was in Kansas where, in one of the most conservative states in the country, over 5,000 people attended a progressive rally in Topeka. I was in Mississippi, a state today heavily dominated by the Republican Party, where brave workers in the auto industry are fighting for a union. I was in West Virginia, where Trump won a landslide victory, but where many people are beginning to rethink the wisdom of that decision.And next week I am going back on the road, visiting areas of the country often ignored by Democrats. I will be in Maine, Kentucky, Florida, Nevada, Nebraska, Utah and Arizona. I will be talking about the grotesque level of income and wealth inequality that we face and the need for the rich to start paying their fair share of taxes. I will discuss the Medicare-for-all, single-payer legislation that I will soon be introducing. I will urge people to join the Fight for $15 minimum wage struggle to make sure all Americans enjoy a living wage. I will ask people across the country to help us create millions of jobs by rebuilding our crumbling infrastructure. I will explain the need to aggressively move forward for comprehensive immigration reform and why we must immediately fix our broken criminal justice system.But I can’t do it alone. Please make a $27 contribution to my re-election campaign to help fund this national tour. Please attend the rallies in your area. Please work with me to revitalize American democracy and advance the political revolution.
Like I said from the beginning, our political revolution was never about one candidate. It was about creating a mass movement for real change in this country. That's the struggle we began. That's the struggle we'll continue. No turning back now.
In solidarity,
Bernie Sanders














Hey!

Curious- did you remember to whitelist my personal email here? If not, go inside and follow this to ensure we are always in PERSONAL touch.==>> How To Whitelist now to get your complimentary gift immediately (worth $70) ( Hit reply if you need! ) Here was the other free video (personally recorded by me) showing how I'm able to promote the same site as an affiliate with different ads- each ad on Yahoo or Bing making me from $50 to $200 per day. Combined these TEN ads (each with its own Clickbank account) earn me over $35k every month. I'll show you the proof here and please- learn from it and COPY me: ==>> See the other video i promised that does over 1k every day (Copy me) All you need to do is to copy how I promote that Clickbank merchant (the top #1 in its Clickbank sub-category). These guys even share office space with us! so they leak some of the best keywords to us and I givethem right to YOU   :) Just make a few Bing Ads and promote this on SiteScout and you can earn $72.85 per sale and the sale is SUPER easy to make once you get a ad campaign going since this site converts so well. And few affiliates are promoting them at the moment so try it while it's still not overly promoted- lack of competition! Here are a few of the profitable keywords I use on Bing Ads and Yahoo ads:

hemorrhoid treatment
cure hemorrhoids
preparation H

And I'll let the video show you the rest! :) Here's the merchant I promote  - and remember that I'm revealing a secret of mine here and this is ONLY for my select group of close personal friends and students, such as yourself. Keep it a secret if you are promoting it, ok? ==>> 
See the secret affiliate tools to get started earning from home Copy their keywords and ads in there and place your ad on Bing, Yahoo and Sitescout.com (use their given banners - they convert really well and you get paid per referral!)I really like promoting this vendor - because they convert like crazy and it's like every $1 i spend on ads, I make like $10 back! Talk about a 1000% return on investment in some cases with these keywords. I also use SiteScout.com to promote them and 5 of my Clickbank accounts are purely for these SiteScout ads. Anyways, I think I'm talking too much- but this is ONLY for you ok? Promise? I'll hold you to it. Only you are allowed to copy me. Don't share this. Ask me if you have any questions and feel free to contact that merchant too - they are great people and make one of the best products on Clickbank too. They were even featured on TV so the product is super easy to make sales and referrals (and get paid) from if you copy me..So there you go, I just revealed the exact method I use to make over 1000 every day right on video. And i do this without a website or anything! Just promoting one of the best-converting merchants on Clickbank. If you really want to AUTOMATE the process, I also suggest you use my system the Rich Janitor Money Loophole software - it will deliver converting free traffic for you and I won't be surprised if it ends up making you an amazing income starting within minutes.

==>> 
Activate and get the Rich Janitor Money Loophole software now

Get it right now.
Speak soon and I'll do everything I can to help make you a success.
Sincerely,

Mike Dee




=====================================================

Platinum Group Enterprises Inc., 9450 SW Gemini Dr #94397 Beaverton, OR 97008 USA
Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar