utorak, 6. prosinca 2016.

I hope you know how proud I am of you

Stjepan Tokic
Split, Croatia

Friend --

Before I leave office, I'd like to send you something to make sure you know how grateful I am to have had you by my side over these past eight years.

What's the best place for me to send you a thank you note?

I will always appreciate how you've stood by me to fight for the change we believed in, to celebrate remarkable victories -- and to face down insurmountable obstacles, too. You've been a part of everything we've achieved during my time in office, and I know you'll continue to stand with our party and the movement we've built together for the fights ahead.

I hope you know how proud I am of you.

Sign up today so I can send you a note to say thanks:

http://my.democrats.org/Thank-You-Note

Never forget what we did together.

Barack

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar