utorak, 29. studenoga 2016.

GOOGLE HRVATSKA JE MOJA WEB STRANICA

I am contacting you to ask if you would be willing to be of assistance to people living in your community by receiving a free donation from me to reach out to the charity. My name is Stjepan Tokic and I am renowned Croatish Property Developer and moderator. We need to give humanitarian aid and support to old men and women, widows and widowers. Orphan Children needs shelter, food and education so desperately for the Christian community development and have a chance to change their situation and that of their families and communities in which they live. I hope that I can count on you to support this initiative. You can contact me and please remember to add your personal email to get all the information on how to collect the donation free of charge.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Best Regards,

Stjepan Tokic

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar