utorak, 16. lipnja 2015.

Summer’s finally here! I’ve collected about 50 pairs of sunnies, but I definitely gravitate more towards my mirrored shades during this time. Wanted to share my most coveting top 10

In this wonderful digital guide, we present you Dubrovnik – one of the TOP TOURIST DESTINATION IN THE WORLD.  Dubrovnik is one of the most beautiful cities in the Mediterranean. Located in the Balkan Peninsula, on the beautiful Adriatic Sea, in the south of Croatia.No wonder that Dubrovnik is such a favorite world tourist destination, visited by million of tourists from all over the world. But also, Dubrovnik is often visited by many celebrities from the world of show business.You will enjoy in breathtaking photos, useful information and easy to use digital guide...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBivgGA9WNo


Most Popular
Rather than doing a traditional “What I Want Wednesday” post this week, I thought it would be fun to do a post on what every Damsel should invest in during her 30s. Hope you enjoy! 1. A classic black blazer // When ever in...
Superfoods are an excellent, quick and easy way to fill your body with nutrients. What exactly is a superfood? Simply put, superfoods are foods rich in phytochemicals which fight disease, strengthen the immune system and...
 Advertisement Advertisement
Relaxed vibes and all my studded favorites in one kinda look. This leather skirt is proving useful in all kinds of marvelous ways. So good with any oversized shirt, I am more than a little addicted to pairing it with denim or...
VivaLuxury · 3 days
If you’ve been on Instagram at all recently, chances are high you’ll recognize Irene Kim. The Korean model—known to her almost 500K followers as @ireneisgood—has exploded as a bona fide street style star and beauty icon over...
WhoWhatWear.com · 5 days
 Advertisement Advertisement
Green juicing, vitamin IV drips, pre-meal diet lollipops (yeah, that’s a real thing). Name the newest, craziest health trend and chances are they’ve tried it first. Really, how else would you have heard about it? We know what...
The Coveteur · 14h
A few weeks ago I got an email from a reader asking me how I found my personal style. If I look back at photos on my blog just a few years ago, I definitely felt like I hadn't found it. I was following trends, trying new...
Merricks Art · 18h
Refinery29 · 13h
Top: Frenchi (obsessed) also love this, this and this, Jeans: Gap (old) similar here ($54) and love these ($56), Shoes: Vince (obsessed and on sale) also love these and these, Bag: Street Level (reversible), Watch: Kate Spade,...
“The secret to style is self-confidence.” Ok, fine. It sounds like an Instagram quote. But that’s what Emmanuelle Alt said to me one day when I was interviewing her and, at the time, like I always do when faced with a deep...
Top: Garage {old, similar} | Skirt: Chicwish | Shoes: c/o Dune London {similar here} | Bag: Tory Burch {old, similar} | Earrings: Olive & Piper {similar} | Watch: The Horse | Bracelet: c/o Loren Hope | Sunglasses: Karen Walker...
Cool, man. It’s such a tricky word. It can mean almost anything. Including cold. Which is obviously very different from hot. Which can mean popular. Which is something we aim to achieve on an off-beat, personal level. Which...
Man Repeller · 11h
Summer’s finally here! I’ve collected about 50 pairs of sunnies, but I definitely gravitate more towards my mirrored shades during this time. Wanted to share my most coveting top 10 … The post Tuesday’s Top 10 Mirrored...
A good pair of denim cutoffs are something that I hunt and hunt for. You want them to be the right length, the right color, and to have the perfect amount of distressing. The Shop Sincerely Jules ‘Riley’ Denim Cutoffs are my...
Wearing a vintage lurex dress from the 90s that I found at Shareen Vintage. Worn with Isabel Marant sandals and vintage gold hoops. By the way, thank you guys for subscribing to the newsletter- can’t wait for you to see...
Karlas Closet · 1 day
 First outfit: nautical striped skirt (size down - I'm wearing a 00) // Dolce & Gabbana handbagsimilar white button-up shirt // similar nude sandals // Kendra Scott ringwhite beaded bracelets // David Yurman bracelet // Kendra...
Dress (also in white and also love this lace one). Shoes: Aquazzura (also love these ones). Lips: NARS 'Carmen'. Sunglasses: Karen Walker 'Northern Lights' (also here)
I’M WEARING >> Tibi: Top & Skirt | Shoes: Senso | Bag: Meli Melo Some say stripes never go out of style and I would have to agree. I have been wearing them for as long as I can remember and they always add a touch on nautical...
DETAILS: LACE DRESS (UNDER A $100) || FLORAL HEELS || PINK SANDAL HEELS || SUNGLASSES || EARRINGS || LIPSTICK (CANDY YUM YUM) How amazing is the lace detail on this dress! I am obsessed! Lace gets me every time. I love the...
Hello Fashion · 1 day
Samantha Pleet Dress, M Gemi Loafers c/o, Illesteva Sunglasses, Ferragamo Wallet I knew it was going to be hot when we arrived to Italy, so I packed some of my most lightweight dresses, blouses and skirts to mix with flats and...
Read more on Bloglovin'
All your favorite blogs
in one app!
Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play
  

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar