ponedjeljak, 22. lipnja 2015.

ČIPKASTA HALJINA I LJETNE SANDALE ZA DJEVOJKE

Most Popular
Outfit Details: Urban Outfitters Dress, Soludos Espadrilles, Figue Bag, Thierry Lasry Sunglasses, Fresh Lip Balm in “Rose”   I’m jumping ahead and skipping a few of our Italy posts (those will come soon!) and moving right to...
Photo via: Sephora I usually stick to nude nail polish, but this minimal manicure with baby pink tips and a thin white stripe has me itching to try something new. I love nail art that's easy to pull off! Get the look: + Nails...
Le Fashion · 1 day
 Advertisement Advertisement
If I had to choose one designer to wear for the rest of my life, Chloe would be it! There is something incredibly elegant and effortless about Chloe. In essence, a Chloe girl is cool without trying and it is precisely this...
VivaLuxury · 3 days
Tweet Happy Monday everyone! A quick hello and hope you had a wonderful weekend! Playing with one of my favorite color combinations today – mint and rose =) Thank you so much for reading! :: Outfit :: Jacket :: Burberry...
The airline industry desperately wants to squeeze as many Benjamins out of us flyers as they can, but you don’t have to fall prey to their price hiking tactics. With the right app, you can save hundreds of dollars on an...
Refinery29 · 21h
 Advertisement Advertisement
Kendall Jenner is a solid 5'10"—her height is no joke, nor is the length of her legs. This fact makes it all the more impressive that she can wear a normally sized unisex sweatshirt as a dress—which is exactly what she did...
I love this kind of dresses with boho vibes, specially when the result it’s such a stunning outfit like this one… I’m in love with everything! The lace-up sandals, the hat&bandana, the clutch… Very accessory makes totally sense...
Seams for a desire · 4 days
A few weeks ago, I mentioned in my wardrobe building blocks post that distressed denim is one of my closet staples. In fact, as far as jeans go, I don't think I own a pair that isn't distressed. There's just something so...
Merricks Art · 3 days
Knitting may be a respite from the hectic pace of our digital world, but sometimes as I gaze upon the stitches floating off my needles, I realize that knitting is really a binary code; it’s ones and twos; it’s knits and purls! ...
The Purl Bee · 9h
Blazer: H&M (old) | Shorts: Similar | Tee: AG | Shoes: Similar | Bag: Pietro Alessandro | Pin: Vintage Chanel | Cuff: Hermes Hope everyone had a great weekend! Keith and I celebrated both of our wonderful fathers, saw the...
This is such a great smoothie for a refreshing summer pick-me-up. It has green benefits from the spinach and sweetness from all of our favorite summer fruits. The water in the watermelon acts as the liquid so there is no need...
undefined Continue reading
A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of meeting with Tinker Tailor‘s team at the trunkshow for their collaboration with Lublu by Kira Plastilina trunkshow. I’ve been hugely excited about Tinker Tailor since I first heard about...
Sea of Shoes · 3 days
It's funny how so often when we look back on the fashion and beauty icons from the 50s or 60s that we remember today, when they actually broke from the norm of what was popular at the time. Audrey Hepburn's role in Funny Face...
The Clothes Horse · 3 days
Typically, when it comes to clothes I need color...lots of it. Red, blue, green and orange are my basics and ones I tend to grab for when shopping. The proof is in most of my posts. During the spring and summer months, you will...
Dress: Vince | Sandals: Steve Madden | Bag: Valentino | Glasses: Steve Madden | Bracelets: David Yurman (here, here) | Lips: Liner- Hip and Happy, Lipstick Creme Cup, Gloss- Turkish Delight … Since having Isla I’ve been...

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar