nedjelja, 28. lipnja 2015.

KUTAK ZA DJEVOJKE I ŽENE-JEFTINA ODJEĆA I DO 90%

College prep, Cupcakes and cashmere, Fashion toast, Into mind, Kendi everyday, Le fashion, Memorandum, One little momma.
From Blogs You Follow
BIKINI OF THE DAY Soleil Soucré trikini Location: K-Beach, Marrakach, Morocco   More photos of my marrakech adventures in the link below: – Marrakech du rire photo-diary The post TRIKINI AT K-BEACH IN MARRAKECH appeared first...
LOOK OF THE DAY Abercrombie & Fith t-shirt H&M shorts Orange gipsy wedges Moroccan necklace Bambood sunglesses Photo credit: Zara Zidane Location: The Pearl sky bar, Marrakech, Morocco More photos of my trip to Marrakech in the...
 Advertisement Advertisement
LOOK OF THE DAY H&M Summer dress pareo, Chanel Sunglasses Location: K-Beach, Marrakech, Morocco More photos of my trip to Marrakech during the Festival du rire in the link below: – Marrakech du rire photo diary The post PINK...
Most Popular
(ARE YOU AM I Kaede camisole and Zillah slipdress, Alexandre Birman Clarita heels, Balenciaga bag, Forever 21 choker, Hortense necklace) Hi I am legitimately addicted to blush and actively doing my part to spread the...
Fashion Toast · 1 day
When it comes to the magic of movies, costume design has long played a major role—especially in the creation of memorable characters. They help define these on-screen personalities and often serve as another layer of...
WhoWhatWear.com · 2 days
 Advertisement Advertisement
undefined Continue reading
When the Wright Brothers successfully engineered their first flight in 1903, they probably never imagined their invention would grow into an international industry with billions of passengers traveling annually for business...
Refinery29 · 2 days
Before we get into today’s post I just wanted to say thanks again to everyone who applied for the production assistant position last week. It was a huge surprise for us to see how many of you live in Berlin and wanted to help...
INTO MIND · 3 days
Photos via: Need Supply Co. Currently crushing on these classic pointy toe flats. They're perfect for running errands, work and beyond, plus they come in variety of colors. Decisions, decisions! Get the look: + ASOS Denim High...
Le Fashion · 23h
Good morning and happy almost weekend everyone! Wanted to share a few images of the perfect little black dress I scored recently! Though my love for little black dresses runs deep in general, this one is definitely a current...
VivaLuxury · 2 days
Nordstrom Rack neon top // Nordstrom Rack embellished sandals Similar distressed white jeans // similar leather handbag As you may know… I have a serious crush on neons right now. I stopped by Nordstrom Rack the other day and...
Photography by Lydia Hudgens SKIRT: Elizabeth and James (also here; OBSESSED with the coordinating top here; dress version here; similar skirts here & here) | BLAZER: Rag & Bone (also similar here, here & here) | TANK: Club...
MEMORANDUM · 2 days
It's been a while since I talked about how I edited my Instagrams. I didn't think it was possible, but Instagram has gotten even bigger and even more relevant, especially for brands. As a full-time blogger, my Instagram account...
College Prep · 1 day
PC- Rachael Van Syckel-Pancic Braids have been trending big time for months on Pinterest and all over blogs. For a while I counted myself out on that trend- because I have such short hair. But recently a friend pointed out to...
ONE little MOMMA · 5 days
Camo is one print that is relevant to wear all year long. It is amazing with white, black, and even stripes! I love our Shop Sincerely Jules Alexa Military Jacket in Camo because it is the perfect year round jacket. Perfect to...
Images: CelebMafia The perfect outfit for a summer stroll. Get the look: Shirt: Esprit · Abercrombie & Fitch Skirt: Urban Outfitters · Topshop Sandals: A.P.C. · Joie Sunglasses: The Row · Urban Outfitters The post 'Elsa...
Studded Hearts · 1 day
*sorry for reusing a pic! You may (if you're a long time reader or follow me on social media) have realised that I'm not 100% in love with my blog right now. I explained it a bit more in this post, but I'm feeling like it's a...
I wouldn't call myself a product junkie but more of a beauty loyalist. I find a brand I love and I stick with them through thick and thin -- or I guess in the beauty world, through new launches and discontinuations of products....
Kendi Everyday · 3 days
 Today I am teaming up with Buxom Cosmetics to share how I use their new customizable eye shadow palettes! First of all, it is really, really cool - they have 40 shades available - all different colors, all of which are super...
I was so tempted to name this post "living on a prayer" but decided to go the classy, literal route instead. I've been seeing a lot of old churches in small towns on the East coast available for sale since my college days and...
The Clothes Horse · 5 days
Read more on Bloglovin'
All your favorite blogs
in one app!
Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play
  
If you do not wish to receive this type of email from Bloglovin in the future, please click here to unsubscribe.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar