ponedjeljak, 12. listopada 2015.

Happy Croatia To You!


I started my Croatia off by getting BACK on my horse after a two week absence because of our SEORockstars Event, and, I can tell I am going to be a little sore tomorrow, but man if felt good to get outside and get on Diesel.But what has me more excited this morning is the fact that my fiancé had a birthday over the weekend which lead us BOTH to do a lot of reflecting. I remembered how “I” got started online, way back when… lol This was way back in 2000. I actually didn’t even know there was any other way to make a living than getting a job until I read Robert Kiosaki’s “Rich Dad, Poor Dad!” He taught me that even though I had a great job (I was a nicely paid designer for Apple) I was still trading my time for money and that I could NOT scale that into anything larger then what I was currently doing. And, I even though I liked what I did for a living, I also wanted “more” out of life. I wanted the freedom to choose when I woke up and when I took vacations. And of course, I wanted to be able to scale my income so it not only took care of me, but my family, my parents and even my friends.+I was SO committed to learn how to do this, I purchased the game Kiosaki created called “Cash Flow,” and a friend and I played it every Wed night for months! This was REALLY important for me! I had to have a mentor, AND, I had to have practice. What the game taught was the need to create businesses and invest wisely to create more inflow of cash then outflow. Thus, getting out of what he called the “Rat Race.” So in 2000, I quit my contracts with Apple, rode my bike across the country and then came back HUNGRY! While I did odd contract jobs to pay the bills for a short time, I also created my FIRST online business; The Logo Guru, which was lunched at the beginning of 2001. Now I didn’t make a million overnight, lol, but it was MY first digital asset and it was the FIRST time I WAS NOT trading MY time for money! I had outsourced the actually designing of logo’s to other people so I could focus on the business itself. It is while doing THIS that I became totally enamored with Search Engine Optimization (SEO). I have never looked back and I have never taken another contract job. :-)I found that there are SO many ways to create an income online that the most important thing I have learned in all these years is to PICK ON AND FOCUS!! lol (that took me a while to learn ;-) So, if you are like me, and want to stop trading your time for money and learn how to create a digital business, YOU are in luck. One of the most brilliant online marketers I know has just release a book outlining the steps that it takes to do just that. 15 years ago, I had someone to tell me to stop trading my time for money, but there was no one to outline the steps on how to create a business online. I muddled through it with as many failures as achievements. So I wish I had something like this years ago when I was starting out. You can learn from the previous generations mistakes and take what we already know what works and put it to use for yourself. The book is called “Passion to Profit” and it is not only educational, it is incredibly inspirational. It’s a short read and something that I think you would be worthwhile to start your week off with. And yes, he will be selling a full fledge training system later, but just start out with the book for now and then get on a webinar or two with him and see if it is a fit for you. You have nothing to loose and will learn a TON from all the If you are just starting out, or need a kick in the pants, then this is for you. :-) You can download the book here...www.hrvatska.hr

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar