srijeda, 19. listopada 2016.

RESPECTED FRIENDS

                         RESPECTED FRIENDS

The Holy Mass celebrated before the miraculous statue of
Our Lady of Good Success
Read what TFP volunteer Evan Owell says about his pilgrimage to the miraculous shrine of Our Lady of Good Success in Quito Ecuador... “. . . a young mother put her two-year-old daughter into my arms and asked me to take her to Our Lady. Taking the child carefully into my arms, I presented her to Our Lady. This little girl focused attentively on Our Lady's face while reaching out with her small hand, affectionately touched our heavenly mother’s mantle. “This was the most rewarding thing I have ever done in my life.” Now, I must ask you to help me send young TFP volunteers to Quito to serve Our Lady and experience life changing graces as Evan did.
Would you please help me send a young TFP volunteer to pray for you before Our Lady of Good Success with a gift of $15? CLICK HERE to send a $15 gift You see, when I saw I didn’t have the money to send volunteers to Quito, I again read this letter from Evan Olwell and I understood that Our Lady was asking me to try harder. 
Read his complete letter: “I traveled to see Our Lady of Good Success recently to take intentions and help move the statue from the public chapel to the upper choir loft. In so many ways, the visit was like traveling to a different world. It was a world where the Catholic faith is still the center of civilization, instead of money and vulgar pleasures. “I carried many friends' and families' personal intentions with me and placed them at the feet of the miraculous statue on my first day.  We spent the following days passing out invitations to visit Our Lady at the convent.  One of the nights we had the great privilege of spending several hours in vigil with the miraculous statue. “This was the closest thing to heaven I have ever experienced.
“The statue of Our Lady has an impressive, regal presence and kneeling before her inspires reflections of a mother and queen.  When the appointed day came, the church was overflowing. People from every social class prayed with devotion before the miraculous statue. “Many of the faithful wished to have rosaries, pictures or other important personal items touched to the hands and face of Our Lady. With great honor, I assisted in taking these things past the alter rail to touch them to the statue.
“On one of these trips, a young mother put her two-year-old daughter into my arms and asked me to take her to Our Lady. Taking the child carefully into my arms, I presented her to Our Lady. This little girl focused attentively on Our Lady's face while reaching out with her small hand, affectionately touched our heavenly mother’s mantle. “When the time came to move the statue, I carried Our Lady almost as if she was resting her head on my shoulder. Meditating upon this, I thought it was as if Our Lady was seeking consolation from me for all the sins and blasphemies committed around the world. But perhaps it was to console and reassure me of her great kindness and affection. “This was the most rewarding thing I have ever done in my life.”
Amen!
Mother Superior holding the Infant Jesus that Our Lady holds in her arms
But now I ask must ask you to help me send a young TFP volunteer to pray for you before Our Lady of Good Success with a gift of $15. CLICK HERE to send a $15 gift
As I said, he will pray for you and your intentions at the miraculous shrine of Our Lady of Good Success in Quito, Ecuador.
 Until next time, I remain

Sincerely yours,

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar